Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

Art is beautiful. Animation is great. Sound could definitely use some work. I love the idea regardless, and your use of colour was very engaging.

The Simpsons Parody The Simpsons Parody

I can't believe how much I managed to enjoy the entire fart section.. I watched it all the way through.

Animation Critique Animation Critique

This is actually one of the best videos I've seen in a long time! The idea, the way it's presented, wonderful!

Mario's Castle Calamity 2 Mario's Castle Calamity 2

Well done.

Clean, simple, fun, humble.

Tom - Scene 5 Tom - Scene 5

Nice to see something with substance on Newgrounds

I don't think people understand that Flashes don't have to be silly or have to involve generic action. Nice to see something different for once.

Perhaps a bit of (ambient?) music would improve on it and make it easier to watch?

2,000,000 Pageviews 2,000,000 Pageviews

This video just made me depressed...

..because now I realize how long I've been watching your godforasken videos. All these years...

LazyMuffin responds:

All that time wasted...

The Love I'm Searching 4 The Love I'm Searching 4

"I try"

Aye, interesting. You look like you have great images in your mind, but are still working on your artistic technical skill.

Think a bit less of other art styles, and work on your directing a bit, and you'll be doing great. Some scenes here were very well directed. Others were poor.

Skaijo responds:

"You look like you have great images in your mind, but are still working on your artistic technical skill."

Lol, the story of everyone's life who ever made anything.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Great.

Amazing animation wise. Great sound-wise. Original concept.

Direction could've used some work. Scratch that, direction was great, but scenes were so short and rushed that it felt incomplete. Looks like a lot of work was done for something that couldn't have been elaborated on more. Not without much more work at least.

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

Long way to go.

You're a great artist, but you've got a lot to learn in terms of animation, direction, and fine tuning.

You've gotta think more about those little things like background noise, sound effects as well as just improving your skill before you can pull off something as ambitious as you did. Nice try so far, though.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

You're learning

The animation could be better, but you can tell there was work put into this. One day I hope to see you do something similar with better animation skills.